Dragoncrest Cliffs we are both salt water mixed with air
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 

Despite moving from the cave back into the cavern, she often feels restless through the day. Several times, someone pops in to check up on her or the children stop by for attention. With the advice of @Portia to still rest until her strength has returned, she can only be still for so long. Keeping her legs moving will begin to rebuild what her body has lost over the last week or so but it takes more effort to than she anticipates. Often she pushes herself to the limits—sparring with Eske with a broken rib certainly set her back—but with the absence of her mate and one of her warriors, she needs to take it easy to properly lead Drageda with a clear mind.

Leaving Hougeda is an uphill climb. The path leads upward and out into a thick brush but she manages to step out in the afternoon soon. Her mouth is parted, tongue hanging out and panting heavily. A small part of her wishes to return back and plot back down on the cool cavern floor to sleep again but she continues until she reaches the lake’s edge. Her back legs tremble from the exertion but she does not let herself collapse. Once she braces herself on the soft, wet bank, she dips down and drinks water until her thirst is quenched. Magenta tongue swipes away the excess water once she lifts her head, deciding to find the nearest cache to settle the hunger her stomach has suddenly demanded on her.

Having kept down several meals, and minimal nausea, she still only allows herself small meals to better process what she intakes. Off to the side, she quickly relieves herself and then heads south to the nearest cache, rooting around for something small and relatively fresh and picking at it until her stomach no longer protests the emptiness.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
The sight of an ebony blob moving along the landscape caught her eye. She had thought perhaps it was Cecil, a male that she still wasn't quite sure of. Regardless she move toward him, however before she could offer him a chuff in greeting, the scent of another hung in the air. Thuringwethil? Shalon thought at first she was mistaken, her pace quickened as she ventured to confirm what her nose was telling her.

As she came closer Shalon offered a chuff, before following with, "Heda? Are you alright? I heard you were sick, what are you doing up and about?" She wasn't trying to be rude, more curious and slightly worried for the woman she greatly respected.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The chuff catches her off guard and she drops the kill from her mouth in surprise, swinging her head back and changing into defense. Stiffening in posture, she swings her tail up anyway. She hadn’t seen Shalon since she’d came home with them several weeks ago. Being sick has played quite the toll on her appearance. The concern is noted and it at least feels sincere enough not to be fake. They had met a tie or two before she came to Drageda, building a foundation early on that made it easier for her to intertwine to those here. “I have been feeling better,” she explains. By that she means she can at least control her bodily fluids.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place