Dragoncrest Cliffs -- take me to where the tides are churning
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
He startled awake, unused to someone waking him, he jumped to his paws. Looking around for any danger that might be present, his encounter with the dark vixen of the night before came back to him. He relaxed upon seeing her safe and sound. She seemed anxious, for what Cecil had no idea, he had never been alone before, other than his journey here. He was born a pack wolf, and had always been.

He nodded his head, before remembering that she probably couldn't see him. Sheepishly he added, "Of course." Before setting out for Dragoncrest, "This way." He indicated with the tilt of his head, he walked close beside her, only a step or two a head so that she might see him better. If she took note of their surroundings she would notice their uphill climb.

He lead her silently up the short walk to Drageda, it really wasn't far. He hoped to give her time to consider where they were going, and what she was about to committ too. "We aren't far now." He claimed as the walk continued.

Finally Cecil stopped and turned to her, "We are here." He spoke softly so as not to alarm her. The border was strong, stronger than when even Cecil first arrived. With Heda ill everyone was on high guard, and vaguley he wondered if perhaps the Fleimkepa might not appreciate his galavanting off at night. He threw his head up in a howl, alerting @Eske that he was at the border with a new face.

Turning to Corva, Cecil smiled, "I've alerted the Fleimkepa to our presence. She's our leader." It wasn't a lie, however he couldn't tell Corva of Heda. Not yet. It wasn't his place to tell an outsider of the sensitive pack information. Eske was our leader, at the moment, and Cecil expected Corva to treat her as such. He could feel the anxiety growing within him.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Messages In This Thread
-- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 20, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 21, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 28, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 12:53 PM