Blacktail Deer Plateau all morning, all night
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Pack Activity 
Here it is! End of the line! Please reply to this thread at least once. I would like to get it closed up quickly, if at all possible! @Damascus @Khoe @Dawn @Heartha @Sylvas Streiter @Kieran Adrien
By the end of the journey, even Grayday was tired. The final descent into their new territory was taken on increasingly weary legs, and as soon as they reached flat ground, the silvered male was eager to call a halt. "We made it," he pronounced, his relief made obvious by the tone of his voice. "@Howl, Sylvas, and I will make sure there's no one around. The rest of you should get a nap in. We're going to need to get to work on marking the borders tomorrow morning."

He moved to the base of a tree, where he dug out a tiny hollow for Easy, @Lavender, and @Dauntless to curl up in. Then, the male beckoned to Howl as he headed off into the trees.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The pack had finally reached their final destination and Howl was relieved. More for the other in the pack then for himself really. He could handle these long distance trips, but taking it slow and watch out for the others in the pack proved to be a task of its own. It wasn't a really had one, just one Howl wasn't used to, though he thought that he could. 

When Grayday mentioned that he, Howl and Sylvas would survey the area while the others rested he nodded in agreement. Howl made sure Heartha was doing all right before following Grayday further into their new territory. His eyes and nose ready to detect anything different from the pack he had been traveling with.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Dauntless was feeling more perky this second leg of the trip. He had been given plenty to eat on the journey by the ever watchful adults and the fuel had been good for his growing body. He was tired when they arrived at their new home, but he did manage to wander around and sniff eagerly at the vegetation. It smelled so much different than Morningside, and his brain worked at processing all the unique scents.

Once Grayday had finished digging the protective hole for them, Dauntless scrambled over and licked at the big male's chin with submissive affection. His tail, which was starting to show long guard hairs, wiggled back and forth pleasurably. For all of the fuss he had made over coming in the first place, he was more than happy to now have arrived at an endpoint. He eagerly followed his mother and siblings into their freshly dug out hollow, nipping affectionately at Lavender as he went by. It smelled of damp, freshly tilled earth here and the soil was soft and airy. It was certainly pleasant enough. Dauntless happily curled up and prepared for a nice long nap.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha settled down quickly once Grayday mentioned the word 'nap'. That was something she had been waiting for during this long trip. Her tail swayed gently, and with one look and a smile over at Howl, she closed her eyes for the nap she had been waiting for. She would need to get as much sleep as possible before they would get going again.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Finally the journey had come to an end. He didn't hate it, but he much prefered the comfort of having a set territory for at least a while. Kieran glanced at the others, noting that they all seemed tired and in need of a good rest. He had to admit, his legs were aching slightly and he wouldn't turn away the opportunity for a rest, however quick it might be. He nodded to Grayday with a smile, laying down not too far from the others. He probably wouldn't nap, but he did need to lay down for just a bit.

Soon enough he'd be able to finally explore, and find the best hunting spots!
English * French
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Still waiting on @Lavender and @Sylvas Streiter. I'm not sure about @Khoe and @Dawn, at this point XD But they are still welcome, too.
While the rest of the pack settled down, Grayday and Howl moved off in one direction while Sylvas seemed to go in another. There was much on the male's mind as he padded through the trees, but nothing so pressing that he wasn't able to pay attention to his surroundings. He found himself enjoying the scent of damp earth and forest floor that covered this area of the plateau. They'd reached their new home right as autumn fell, and the first telltale tinges of orange were visible on the fringes of the canopy. It seemed they'd gone from one color show to another, and the thought made Grayday chuckle in appreciation.

"I think we'll do alright here," he said to Howl, hoping the other male felt the same way.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours