Moonspear surging unto skies of fire
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
“Hydra,” repeated the Frostfur with an answering half-grin, the left corner of his mouth remaining mostly static in its scarred, quirked-down state. “How’ve you been?” he questioned, answering her questions obligingly on the same breath: “Rian and Noch are doing fine,” he said, deciding that it was true, all things considered. He and Rian had faded into the background a bit when it came to Northstar Vale, but Rannoch was never without their love and support. The grayscale alpha suffered from time to time with stress and anxiety just as his brothers did, but that was a private issue and Cypress was inclined to be tightlipped about it. “It was one of our younger members,” he said, beginning his tale about the bear just before Charon entered the scene. He pressed stop and rewind on his thoughts, adjusting his posture again for Charon’s sake. Carriage dipped a little more, long tail swaying amicably. “Hey, Charon,” he said, a guttural rumble of greeting punctuating his verbal salutations.

“Yeah,” he said, catching the tail end of Hydra’s segue and playing off it easily. “One of our younger members stumbled upon a bear’s cache while we were traveling and, well, the bear didn’t take too kindly to it. Everyone got out safe, but I got a little beat up. I’m all fixed up now, though.” He nudged the deer carcass toward Hydra and Charon. “I brought this — I planned on comin’ sooner with Noch, but things’ve just been so busy. I’m real sorry.” He spoke quietly, calmly, as was his wont, but the tinge of regret in his voice was genuine. “If it’s still okay with Moonspear, he’ll be visiting in the near future. He probably would’ve come today, but I didn’t ask him along.” Cypress fell silent then, awaiting the judgment of the palefurred alpha and his darkling daughter.
Messages In This Thread
surging unto skies of fire - by Cypress - August 21, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Hydra - August 22, 2017, 11:38 AM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Cypress - August 22, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Charon - August 23, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Hydra - August 23, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Cypress - August 24, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Charon - August 24, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Alya - August 27, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Hydra - August 28, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Cypress - September 13, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: surging unto skies of fire - by Charon - September 14, 2017, 07:53 AM