Wheeling Gull Isle I wanna live a life from a new perspective
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
It was true - she felt very little sorrow for her lack of knowledge when it came to her past. After all, if she had no recollection of those times, what did she have to feel sad over? The seawolf's lips curled up in a warm smile, azure orbs glimmering in the beams of light that bounced in her gaze. Seelie bounced and ducked, and Faeryn found herself almost copying the actions - something about this sylph-like creature brought out a far more playful side to the wintry fae, one that surprised even herself.

Seelie displayed various actions and hints to what she was thinking, and Faeryn understood her point - exploring? She had to admit, this island could hold many secrets and she was intent to discover these, if only to scout out potential dangers. The wolfess rose from her haunches, padding a few steps closer to the darker girl with a nod. Let's go exploring.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - August 22, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - September 17, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - February 17, 2018, 06:51 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - March 04, 2018, 01:28 PM