Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
lol sorry he's so anxious

She was right behind him, quickly settling under the tree he had chosen as cover and offering her thoughts about the phenomenon. As Remi was no naturalist, nor had he ever been interested in the matter, he simply had no idea of what could be going on with the sky. For all he knew this could be a premonition about the end of the world as he knew it, of the way days were supposed to develop, and of his life- but before he could begin to panic, her words calmed him down though, she didn't seem to thing it would bring any harm, just darkness. 

"do you think it'll pass?" he asked, though she spoke of 'waiting it out' there was no way of knowing whether this was temporary. Again, fear climbed up his stomach towards his chest. What if this was to become the world's 'normal' state? Remi squirmed in place, not caring what the stranger would think of his 'crazy talk' for the situation they were in was crazy enough on its own.
It'd be crazy not to be scared, right?

Anxiously, he casted a little peek at the sky before turning his eyes back to her as she made a comment about them. "huh?" he mumbled, his attention and thoughts still on the questions surrounding the sudden disappereance of the sun. "oh, yours too" he barked back in an almost incoherent mumble, his mind trying to keep any trace of his fear at bay and mimick this female's serene composure by offering a small smile. Her eyes, like his own, were clear, crystalline with a tinge of blue in them. Like the sky.
The normal sky.

"sorry.." he barked, his head shaking softly as if the movement alone would be enough to dilute the anxious thoughts of his mind. "are you from around here?" he barked, his nose telling him she was not a lone passerby but not being able to pin point just which of the many packs he knew lived in the Teekons she belonged to.
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM