Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
241 Posts
Ooc —
Her brow raised. "You have." But really, should she be surprised that he'd heard of the Caldera? The pack had been established well before her arrival, and from the brief history she'd gleaned from Towhee, along with the fact that she herself had encountered the Caldera multiple times during her first foray into the Wilds at least eight seasons before, she'd have been more surprised if they hadn't made for themselves some form of reputation or recognition around these parts by now. Whether they'd continued in what she'd seen as a negative course she'd yet to find out.

His question to her siblings came with a certain suddenness, which he covered with his own brief history - of more worth to her than her own breath, but the give and take of conversation demanded that she sate his curiosity as he did hers. "Never heard of Northstar Vale," she mused (though she should have, for there had been a time she and Sebastian had set course for the pack), "Though it seems like they treat you well," - clear in the way his body lit when he spoke of them. She quickly bridged the gap, "Some of my siblings were easier to track than others. My brother, in particular."

Andalusia couldn't stop from grinning at the memory of Ciervo, the times they'd found each other, though short and now amounting to nothing more than dim hopes of reunion she'd long left behind, relations reserved for the annals of remembrance, "Figured he just couldn't get enough of me," her laugh came with a sigh, "I do miss him, though. Miss them all. But that's the way the world seems to turn." And she eyed the boy, having built herself to pose the real question on her mind: "The way you looked when you mentioned your family... makes me wonder if you've felt the same. Or, perhaps, not."  For this much, she couldn't read, whether his deflation came from having loved them too much, or from the memory of them not loving him enough.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM