Dragoncrest Cliffs My heart in its winter chill
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 

He had come to hear the whispers of their ruler falling ill. Whether someone was her helping hand already, he didn't know, all he knew was that this was a prime moment to show what he had learned so far. Sure, it was not much yet, but as long as he kept at his beautiful mother's side the knowledge would spread throughout his whole body. From crown to toe would he be covered in the seeds of interest and passion, digging into his skin as they nestled themselves neatly where he could not get them out anymore.

He strolled to where he thought he'd find her, lowering his ears and tail. Hello? He let out.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
By this time, Thuringwethil is already on the mend. She’s left her secluded area and reintegrated into the cavern. Her visitors are still few and far between, wishing to keep only to those close to her. Eventually, she opened up to traveling out of Hougeda into the rest of the world but she still remains close, just in case, and at least until her strength returns. It will take some time to get her strength and stamina back up but the moment she’s able to take someone in a spar, she’ll take it easy and let her body regenerate. Regular meals and medicine from Portia has been the saving grace but other things have fallen on her mind and, in no time, she is easily slipping back into commander mode.

She picks her head up from the lake when she hears the quiet voice of another. Her ears swivel and she licks her lips, surprised to see Sirio the one the greeting belongs to. There’s never been anything impressive about the child to date, recollecting the few interactions she’s actually had with the child. “Sha?” she asks quickly, raising one brow in anticipation.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
He approached with quite an air of confidence now that he had found his calling, observing his leader for the first time without cowering behind his family. His fall had cast him adrift in the wind and a gust of it had flung him into the air. Cocky, one could say, though not without purpose. It was an act of sorts, something for him to play with besides his own shadow. How it suited everyone else was never one of his concerns. He takes a place beside her, dipping his muzzle for a drink before answering. Had he grown too comfortable with the world? Most definitely.

Are you feeling well today? He questioned, not knowing what she had meant with her own question(?). Heard your health had taken quite the stumble before. Though he knew no details, the illness of their leader had not gone unheard. He also didn't mean it in an offensive way; he simply wanted to pretend he cared instead of admitting to himself he liked playing with others more.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil watches as he approaches and comes to stand next to her, taking a sip of his own. She does not move from her spot on the ban and watches his movement. He looks more like his father than his sister, in a similar way Artaax does but it is difficult to find comparisons to her son when he has accomplished more. “I am fine,” she tells him. Overall, she feels better and thus not necessarily making her comments a lie. Her weight and energy has been returning and her strength is building once more. It won’t take long for her to return to her prime before the change in the season. Thuringwethil doesn't let her gaze fall from the child, waiting to see if he has anything else to add before he moves along again.
Trigedasleng · Common
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Of course, when a woman says she was fine, she was absolutely the opposite. While not having met many, he had his sister, and found that women were fine creatures that, perhaps, wanted to appear a little stronger than they were. He leaned in, with little respect for her personal space though not touching her outright, sniffing her. Are you sure? He questioned, a rather malicious smile tainting his whitened lips, one he was unaware of. Perhaps his life of isolation, associating with his shadow, had not made him a great man who could control his emotions. If anything, he was rather... messed up in his ways.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The boy does not seem to take the answer she has given, pressing forward into a wolf more than twice his size. Her eyes narrow, holding him in place as he sniffs closer while a flash of while peer through her lips when she lifts them. Her tail lashes once and she gives him a short growl in warning, followed by a quick snap of her teeth at the tip of his nose. Sirio has never been one she’s been fond of and it only remains a distance as he continues to pester her. Whether or not he is Dio’s child means little if he cannot respect their commander and Thuringwethil’s intent is to nip it to an end sooner rather than later.
Trigedasleng · Common
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Turquoise orbs watch the shimmer of the sun shine upon the pearly whites of his leader, amazed instead of terrified. Perhaps, instead of his own mother tainting his dreams, it will be her dancing around in his heart for a while blue yonder. Entranced, it felt like hours had passed between the flashing of her weapon the snap they made near his nose. It would have angered him had it not been for the amazement he felt to see her like this - a blazing flower of good, causing a forest fire the second it would fall to the ground where it was dry and dull.

A passion to forever see her as this dancing fire sprouted, and he nodded sincerely. No need for such fire, you nearly ignited me. He joked with a calmer smile then, wondering if she was truly mad at him.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He does not move but her teeth come close to his nose. It comes to her surprise that he does not take the hint, instead saying something only to further irritate her. She does not have the energy to deal with the useless wolves of Drageda and she growls again, flashing her teeth once more. “Get out of my face, branwoda,” she warns only once more, slowly turning into his direction, one paw lifts and hovers inches above the ground while the rest of her bristles as the final threat before she decides to lock teeth around his throat.
Trigedasleng · Common
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
He rather liked her spirit. He didn't know how to tell her how he admired her though. Strangely, though he had a thousand words, not one came to mind on how to tell her how beautiful she was when she was angry. Her words, however, did do something to him. They stung like a whip wound and he was numbed by the pain before he decided it was no use to keep around. They would meet again, surely, and then she'd reconsider her words. He packs his bags of self confidence and ignorance, making sure he is a fair distance away when he rhymes;

One day, you'll concede; my help is a plus, guaranteed. It was then that he quickly took his leave.