Dragoncrest Cliffs My heart in its winter chill
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
By this time, Thuringwethil is already on the mend. She’s left her secluded area and reintegrated into the cavern. Her visitors are still few and far between, wishing to keep only to those close to her. Eventually, she opened up to traveling out of Hougeda into the rest of the world but she still remains close, just in case, and at least until her strength returns. It will take some time to get her strength and stamina back up but the moment she’s able to take someone in a spar, she’ll take it easy and let her body regenerate. Regular meals and medicine from Portia has been the saving grace but other things have fallen on her mind and, in no time, she is easily slipping back into commander mode.

She picks her head up from the lake when she hears the quiet voice of another. Her ears swivel and she licks her lips, surprised to see Sirio the one the greeting belongs to. There’s never been anything impressive about the child to date, recollecting the few interactions she’s actually had with the child. “Sha?” she asks quickly, raising one brow in anticipation.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
My heart in its winter chill - by Sirio - August 23, 2017, 09:09 AM
RE: My heart in its winter chill - by Antumbra - September 04, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: My heart in its winter chill - by Sirio - September 12, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: My heart in its winter chill - by Antumbra - September 12, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: My heart in its winter chill - by Sirio - September 23, 2017, 03:41 PM
RE: My heart in its winter chill - by Antumbra - September 23, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: My heart in its winter chill - by Sirio - October 07, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: My heart in its winter chill - by Antumbra - October 08, 2017, 02:45 PM