Phantom Hollow Bridges burn, and so do I
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine... She repeated softly, brows knitting into a frown. If the other truly wasn't lying, then the same should have done something - or so she believed. But no; it sounded foreign and far away, as if this Ondine was a whole other wolf. Cattail... She said next, mismatched eyes trying to find the man's. That's what I named myself after... After... How could she explain? The sea swallowed me. Yes, that should be right. She had stranded on an island after a storm. Surely this was what had happened... She felt tingly and weird. Had there even been a storm?

Arrille... She frowned again. She had a son? How could a mother forget her children? Still, no trace of the small boy was left in her memories. nearly 5 years of moments lost to the sea. She glared angrily at the ground. Why? She asked as she scrunched up her neck by pulling her head backwards, closer to her shoulders. Why can't I remember? Frustrating, scarring, unbearable is just a few of the things she would call her situation. She felt as if she was going mad.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - August 23, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Kjalarr - August 23, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - August 23, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Kjalarr - August 24, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - August 27, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Kjalarr - August 30, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - September 03, 2017, 12:35 PM