Stone Circle Are you going to claw out my eye?
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
Backdated to 13-8-2017 for convenience sake. Chusi is coming by to say hello. @Sunny most of all, but aw pretty much.

Saying goodbye to the Vale wolves had been hard. Though she had only spent much time with 4 individuals, it already felt like a piece of her was missing. But this journey was important to her, very much so, and she could always return once she got back home... Even though the Vale now felt like home too. As she carefully made her way down the mountain, she rested a few nights in caves and ate whatever she could find. The Vale had done her good; she had been fed nicely, even though all she had hunted herself had gone to the pack's caches. Hopefully they had appreciated her efforts.

When a pack sent hung in the air, Chusi stilled. Though she had nearly missed it, she was now drawn to it and she approached the border carefully. It was pretty nice here in the north. She threw her head back, letting out a call that basically said "hello! Anyone wanna meet me? I come from far!"
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny had been stalking a Turkey, a solitary one that had strayed too far from it's flock. Taking down a stray turkey was still a dangerous move but for some reason he had felt the cocky confidence that he could do it. Just as he was about to pounce a call from the borders that summoned anyone to come answer it, stating that it was a visitor from afar. The sound startled the bird away and Sunny muttered a curse word he had only ever heard his father use and a couple of other adults. Standing up he loped toward the borders and stopped in the open where he saw a young, and rather pretty she wolf.

"Hello! Anything i can do for ya?"  he asked with a lopsided smile. He still had the lean figure and smooth coat of a youth, but his muscles were showing and he stood at a height a inch or two taller than he should have been. His ears were perked forward showin friendly intentions, as his bright amber eyes stared directly at her.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Though she found her heart to belong to both her family, Mouse and Genie, she couldn't deny that the boy that stepped forward to represent his pack was bad-looking. Perhaps not her type, she was yet to see, but his confidence reminded her a lot of how she had been as quite the little girl. She smiled brightly, bowing as a greeting and lowering her ears and tail in submission. Though she also didn't wish to join, to get on the pack's nerves was one of the least things she wanted to do.

Actually, yeah! I'm travellin' all through the Teekon and was wonderin' whatcha guys call yar pack. Imma scout, ya see. She explained shortly, never being one to lie to a stranger.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny wagged his tail in a friendly gesture as she displayed submission. "Thank you for that, but there's really no need" he said in a somewhat awkward tone. He shifted his weight and studied her for a moment, focusing on the accent in her voice. He had never heard anything like it, and he found it interesting and pleasant. "This is Easthollow, It isn't the most fancy name or anything but it rolls nicely off he tongue" he said with a smile.

"A scout? You must really travel alot then. I mean...the whole expanse of Teekon sounds huge but i've never really left this general area" he said babbling slightly. Taking a deep breath he sat down and flicked his ears "I'm working on being a hunter. Birds mostly. Are you hungry?" he asked. He felt like he should offer her something, but being unable to bring her into the territory they would have to go out of borders and hunt together for a meal.

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
One curious brow rose above the other, widening her already shimmering ocher eyes and allowing more sunlight to play with the colors. Alright. She responded rather flabbergasted, raising her ears and tail to their usual position; rather proud, but not in-your-face. Easthollow ey? 'Come frum Teaghlaigh - sounds a bi' more fancy but we're really not. She told, spreading her pack's glory with a smile, even though it would cease to exist before long.

Ya haven't? She asked rather shocked, immediately concerned. Did his parents keep him here against his will? Surely every young wolf deserved to see the world before they decided to settle down for good. Hell, even then did it feel nice to stretch the legs from time to time. How could one even live comfortably in the north? Must get pretty cold in the winter, even more so than in the south. She shook her head. Thanks, bu' I ate a lot at tha Vale. They allowed me ta rest there fur a bit so mah broken paw pads could heal. She explained, rather fond of the place. She already missed her friends there, and she had barely left the mountains.

Fearghal, by tha way - Chusi Fearghal. Chusi's fine though.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny watched as the sunlight made her eyes sparkle, it did amazing things to the already pretty golden color. "You're eyes....they're really pretty" he murmured and then flattened his ears back. He totally didn't mean to say that, he meant to think it, but now he probably sounded like an idiot! He tried to play it off with a confident grin and a wag of his tail, hoping that if he seemed like he really meant it the compliment would be taken better.

She sounded shocked about the fact that he hadn't travelled much, and he began to wonder if that was even normal. Nikai and Keoni had travelled by themselves, granted Keoni had her tongue torn out but that was probably just really really bad luck. "yeah no, This area and then one belonging to my dad's pack not too far away from here. About a day's travel if you move quickly"  he said pawing at the ground. She introduced herself and once again he found himself stunned by a wolf's name. His mom and dad really weren't too original were they? "Sunny Easthollow. uh...Sunny's just fine" he said once again cursing himself for sounding like an idiot. Why all of a sudden was he so awkward? She made his heart race for some reason, but he wasn't scared at all. The only other person that made him feel anything like this was Keoni.

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps she should go out more - every guy she'd met had somehow found a way to make her feel good. Hell, even Genie had. Such a shame she couldn't stay, her loyalty too strong to keep her from going back. But, what if she didn't go back? Would they think she'd died? Both her parents and the wolves in the Vale? Her tail lashed in the air after his and a smile crossed her foxy face. Thanks? Yours too. She tried, but the playfulness she had had with Mouse wasn't there between him and her. She didn't know why, but she found blue eyes to be the most attractive - not to say any other colour was ugly. Perhaps because blue reminded her of the sea? Could be.

Her mouth fell open, shaking her head in horror. That's terrible! Haven't ya got sick yet? So long in jus' one place... I' can't be gud fur ya. She commented sympathetically. She was about to offer him to go with her, but then she thought a second time about it. "Stealing" him was probably not wished for by his peers. Besides, she traveled best alone. When his name was revealed, she confirmed that his parents didn't have any creativity whatsoever. Poor Sunny... Dun't ya wanna see the rest of tha Teekon?
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His eyes were....pretty? He snorted once with laughter and shook his head but accepted the returned compliment. He was glad that it hadn't been made too awkward between them, that would have sucked. When she reacted to the fact that he hadn't strayed very far at all, he widened the embarassed grin on his face and sat down scratching behind his ear with a hind paw before looking back up "Nope, haven't gotten sick yet" he replied goofily. When she asked whether or not he ever wanted to see the rest of Teekon he nodded his head vigorously "Oh yes! I've though about it alot, but we have a lot of small pups in our ranks and we need all the adults right now. I just moved into my adult rank, So I count as one of the wolves who would fight and hunt for everyone when needed" he explained a slight hint of pride slipping into his tone when he spoke about being counted as an adult in ranking.

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
In her opinion, no conversation was ever awkward. Ever time she spoke with someone, she learned something new. About them, their home, their story... And they really didn't have to ask for all her perks and ways of getting stuff done. She was an open book, so to speak, and she giggled at the sight of the still-a-bit-lanky teenager scratch behind his ear. She snorted then. I would get real' sick if I were in ya position, I'll tellya tha'. She joked, but she let the subject go.

Pops? So many befur winter? She commented, head tilting to the side in disbelieve. Who's idea was tha'? She asked then, curious as nearly always.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Her laughter made him pause in his scratching, and he gave her a lopsided grin his eyes twinkling with humor. The awkwardness had faded on his part and she seemed alright so he sat still once more and focused in on her. "Oh yeah....I'll be going to see my dad soon so i'll get a taste of travelling. I do want to see more though" he said and this time it was more firm. If Nikai and Keoni could away and see the Teekon when they were a few months older than him, Surely he could go away and do the same too? He would come back in the end, it wasn't like Easthollow would lose a member.

"It wasn't anyone's idea really. One litter was allowed to join with their parents Mawk and Illecebra. The other is our Alpha's litter. Valette was real nice to allow them to join so close to her own babies being born"  He said honestly though he kept his own concerns hidden. Burr,Cyron,and Rowana were so small still and they wouldn't grow enough to help much during the winter except maybe with patrolling but even then they probably couldn't protect themselves. Easthollow had quite a few adults and alot of them seemed adequate hunters. Sunny himself was pretty good at catching birds and snagging a rabbit or two. He sighed softly...they would be fine.

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
A broken grin was all she could offer at his words. She really found him a poor thing, being so stuck in one place. Sure, he was young and all, but she could remember going all the way to the river going through the mountains into the Flatlands around that age. Having been stuck at Ravensblood Forest forever would have killed her spirit, that was for sure, and she feared it was already too late for Sunny. If he had been smaller - younger - she would've taken him under her wing just to be sure he wouldn't be ruined.

Or really stupid, she thought, and was surprised with her silent comment. She was usually never mean, but apparently her father's respect for the right decisions that would benefit the pack had rubbed off on her. Yeah - real niice. She commented with a broken smile, not wanting to tell the truth for once. She didn't know their situation, she didn't know Valette - perhaps it really had just been one silly act of kindness, but she feared for anyone.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny could tell by the way she smiled that she didn't agree but he didn't call her out on it. He could sense that the conversation was slowing to a stop, and while he was still curious about her he knew he should get back to the pack and see how the cache was doing before trying to hunt again. He shuffled a bit before offering her a smile "Well...I should get back. It was really nice meeting ya Chusi, Maybe soon I'll travel on my own and explore a bit." he said and dipped his head in farewell.

He would wait long enough to hear her reply, but after that he would leave and head back to Easthollow granted that he didn't need to reply again.

sunny out? Feel free to post again and Archive. <3 thanks for this!

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She grinned and then nodded, happy that there was a possibility Sunny would go out to find his own purpose instead of being cooped up inside a pack year round. Same - Seeya! She called before he disappeared. Not seeing a reason to stay, she turned to where she knew the coast would be and went on her way again.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**