Stone Circle Are you going to claw out my eye?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Her laughter made him pause in his scratching, and he gave her a lopsided grin his eyes twinkling with humor. The awkwardness had faded on his part and she seemed alright so he sat still once more and focused in on her. "Oh yeah....I'll be going to see my dad soon so i'll get a taste of travelling. I do want to see more though" he said and this time it was more firm. If Nikai and Keoni could away and see the Teekon when they were a few months older than him, Surely he could go away and do the same too? He would come back in the end, it wasn't like Easthollow would lose a member.

"It wasn't anyone's idea really. One litter was allowed to join with their parents Mawk and Illecebra. The other is our Alpha's litter. Valette was real nice to allow them to join so close to her own babies being born"  He said honestly though he kept his own concerns hidden. Burr,Cyron,and Rowana were so small still and they wouldn't grow enough to help much during the winter except maybe with patrolling but even then they probably couldn't protect themselves. Easthollow had quite a few adults and alot of them seemed adequate hunters. Sunny himself was pretty good at catching birds and snagging a rabbit or two. He sighed softly...they would be fine.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - August 25, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - August 25, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 03, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 06, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 10, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 11, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 18, 2017, 10:23 PM