Stavanger Bay we are graveyards reaching, with haunted bones
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot blinked at the boy, surprised at the civil tone and inquiring words. It was unexpected, and for a moment, the huntress simply sat there, on a narrow ledge between rest and flight. In the end, rest won out, and the cream-colored femme laid down in the tall grasses once more, so that she had somewhere to hide her face. Words, she could share with the boy. But she did not feel comfortable with her expression bared.

"We were pups, the last time he really knew me. He still sees me in that body, though I've been grown as long as he has," she explained. It was that, and it was more. It was less. Sunspot didn't know exactly why his leadership grated on her so much, but the fact remained that it did"He's not the boss of me. After everything I've been through - not him."

Not because he left, exactly, but because he hadn't been there. She'd earned her leadership back at Sameth - had won the title of alpha, had won the subservience of her brothers and sisters. She was the head of the family, the matriarch -

And Grayday just wasn't part of that. Not anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are graveyards reaching, with haunted bones - by Sunspot - September 13, 2017, 10:16 PM