Stone Circle see ya in another life, brotha
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny listened to them talk as he walked, leading the way toward the stream with carefully placed pawsteps so he wouldn't disturb whatever prey lay nearby. Murdock told his homeland, a place that Sunny had never heard of though that wasn't too surprising since Sunny had never been too far away from Easthollow his whole life. Once the sound of moving water could be heard he stopped and waited for the other two to reach him before quietly responding to Murdock's question. "I was born right here in Easthollow, My dad Grayday took us away for a while before I decided that I belonged here. I came back a while ago" he explained with a small smile. It was clear by the way his eyes flicked away from the older male and his tail sagged slightly that this was something he had diffculty speaking of.

He trailed his eyes down the path ahead of him and spotted the stream not too far off, visible through a patch of trees. They were right near the area where the stream began to curve off and Sunny turned around so he faced them. "On the other side of the stream is where the turkey's roost.  Right by the curve is thin enough to leap over, but the rest is wider. Still, it's shallow enough to wade across. One of us should make the jump over and herd a few turkeys toward the water and the other two maybe stand in the water and yank it in? Drowning it is a good way to avoid the wings and talons, and two should make it easier than one. The one of us that is on shore can maybe try to take down another one on their own?"  he suggested. He had never really planned a hunt by himself, or done any planning at all so this was the best thing he could see happening though he was sure there was some faults to the plan.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
see ya in another life, brotha - by Murdock - August 27, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Sunny - August 27, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Murdock - August 27, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Nikai - August 28, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Sunny - August 28, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Murdock - September 09, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Sunny - September 11, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Nikai - September 26, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Murdock - September 30, 2017, 11:58 PM
RE: see ya in another life, brotha - by Sunny - October 05, 2017, 01:57 AM