King Elk Forest and the stars are shining, singing, for you
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
All Welcome 

Nova shivered beneath the starlight, a little breeze catching her off guard. She glanced above her, an owl swooping through the night from one tree to the other. She still was working towards her corank, wanting to prove to her brother her intentions and her complete devotion and she knew the best way would be to put herself to work. She was eager to see how @Burke and @Malice were setting in, but, she had wanted to give them time before she actually bothered them. 

She took a moment to sniff out a small plant at the base of a tree before she continued on her way. She wasn't as enamored with plants after all. Her heart was truly in the heavens. 

You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke didn't have much with the stars at all. He rather liked other things, like helping his grandson run this pack. However, what the male did like was have a late night walk under the dark skies. It reminded him of Black feather and his stealthiness. He was once young and in his prime.

Often he napped too much during the day that he couldn't sleep a full night. He often would take a walk under the night sky. It comforted him. He didn't expect to run into Nova. He greeted her with a woof. He had spent some time with her, but not much. It would only be good if she wasn't much like her father. "You are up late," he commented.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It was no secret that Malice was an insomniac. Though often appearing more bright and tireless in the day, the nights dragged her down even if she was looking up above. She had studied the night skies ever since she was a wee bab under her father's rule, and though her studies had fallen a bit under her sleepless brain, she still recognized them. Every speck to the biggest of twinkles could lead her elsewhere. To the mountains? Or to the sea for a change? She'd know where to find it.

When Burke's voice rang from the distance like a whisper - an illusion of the wind - she instantly felt more awake. The nights were cold and his bones froze even if he was under the warm sun's glow. Protecting him until the end was one of her biggest missions and she hurried over there to find them. Her ears flopped eagerly when she spotted he was with one of his their grandchildren and she relaxed a bit. Seems like I'm not the only night owl around here. She greeted.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia

Nova wasn't alone for very long, soon greeted by the presence of both grandparents. Her tail wagged as Burke approached her, giving a little laugh as she came close to press a little kiss to his cheek. "Granpa," She said with a little hum, a near mischievous twinkle to her eye. "You can't see the stars if you sleep through them." She pointed out before offering Malice a fond smile as the woman came closer. No - there was no shortage of night owls among Tindome, and she was truly glad for that. She felt among her people more than she ever had at the Caldera and if what Mato had said was true, it was good that they had come here. There was no shortage in their home, it was not overburdened the way the Caldera seemed to be. 

"Are you both settling well?" She asked hopefully. It meant a great deal after all, not just in getting them fed but also rested up and at peace. There was so much to be done and so much to ask for when it came to the establishment of the packlands. "Hopefully things are settling to both your liking. Call it divine intervention or something equally mystic but it's been so good since coming here." Even if she didn't buy into the concept she still could only count their blessings as they were and appreciate them.

You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke softened when Nova gave him a kiss in greeting. The male, surprisingly, smiled at his granddaughter. Seeing that he liked Mato far better than his own son, Nova couldn't be that bad either choosing to follow her sibling. "Ah... the stars!," he stated and then looked at Malice that was really her alley of knowledge. Burke never really bothered with the stars, they were there at night. That was how much he knew. "You're in luck, Grandma Malice knows a lot about the stars," he spoke. He liked to call Malice 'grandma' just to tease her. She decided to mate an old man after all.

Burke nodded slowly. "Oh yes. It is very wonderful here," he spoke. For once not being negative. Burke hadn't found anything that was wrong with this place, yet. Burke nodded as Nova started to talk a bit like Mato. He often zoned out a bit when they were talking like that. Hopefully, Mato wouldn't ask him to talk like that. "I'm glad."

[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Cheeks glowed under chocolate fur and her eyes wandered to the ground. Not as much as Avalon. She answered bashfully. She didn't want to appear like an all-knowing being, for she was truly not. Her whole life, up until this very day, had she learned of new things. She smiled then, moving closer so they would not have to wake up anyone to simply talk.

I think it's absolutely splendid here. She lied, though not noticeably. She wondered if she even was lying. Yes, she wanted to be at Moonspear right about now, but it wasn't that bad here.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)