King Elk Forest and the stars are shining, singing, for you
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It was no secret that Malice was an insomniac. Though often appearing more bright and tireless in the day, the nights dragged her down even if she was looking up above. She had studied the night skies ever since she was a wee bab under her father's rule, and though her studies had fallen a bit under her sleepless brain, she still recognized them. Every speck to the biggest of twinkles could lead her elsewhere. To the mountains? Or to the sea for a change? She'd know where to find it.

When Burke's voice rang from the distance like a whisper - an illusion of the wind - she instantly felt more awake. The nights were cold and his bones froze even if he was under the warm sun's glow. Protecting him until the end was one of her biggest missions and she hurried over there to find them. Her ears flopped eagerly when she spotted he was with one of his their grandchildren and she relaxed a bit. Seems like I'm not the only night owl around here. She greeted.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Nova - August 28, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Malice - September 03, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Nova - September 06, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Burke - September 11, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Malice - September 17, 2017, 02:32 PM