NPC
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All Welcome 
Eljay could barely believe that he had actually gotten into Drageda. Wildfire was out visiting Redhawk Caldera but he couldn't wait until she returned so that he could tell her the great news. Meanwhile he was trying to settle in Drageda, though everything about the territory was new to him so he had a lot of getting used to do. Eljay hadn't yet gone near the cliffs, because he found them to be quite terrifying and he was afraid he'd fall into the ocean never to return, but he wanted to visit them at some point. For now, he stuck to the insides of the territory, just happy to have a home again after his exhausting journey.

He'd slept and rested for a few days and had been offered enough food to feel up to his strength a bit again. He'd expected Wildfire to be back by now but she hadn't yet returned and he was feeling a bit worried. Still, he tried shaking off the worries. Hoping to make himself a bit more useful Eljay went searching round the territory hoping to run into @Bobby or maybe one of the new pack mates that he didn't know yet, feeling anxious yet semi-excited for it.
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
He was finally starting to feel at home here in Dragoncrest, his thoughts of Tridega flowed less and less with each passing day. He had his routine back, and he was feeling in fighting shape once more after his long journey. The obsidian male had found his rthym once more, and he was relishing in the beat of it.

As he ventured out on one of his daily partols, he found the scent of one he had yet to be introduced. The trail was fresh, and he had noticed the scent in the last few days. Deciding that his regular routine for the day wasn't going to cut it, Cecil ventured toward the producer of the scent. He came across a grey male, although his paws rung out in stark contrast to Cecil's own ebony pelt. As he picked up the scent of the pack upon the males coat Cecil sent a chuff in his direction with a small smile on his maw.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Brecheliant
NPC
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay wondered what Bobbin was up to, and he wondered if he'd get to meet the other pups of the pack, too, when he found Bobbin. He felt nervous thinking about it, but he was also happy to get to know the pack's pups better so that he could best fulfil his task as puppysitter. Maybe later, he could search for some herbs that could help pregnant females just so that he could keep his own knowledge up to date for when the time came that he could help others with it.

Lost in thoughts, Eljay didn't notice the dark male that approached until the chuff. He lifted his head and looked at the other, his tail dropping, ears falling back and tongue lapping from his mouth in submissive gestures to show he was of no threat. "Hiya," he called out towards the other, hoping him to be friendly as it was the first time Eljay met anyone from the pack on the pack's lands.
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
Ears perked, Cecil turned toward the voice, "Hei." He spoke as he caught the scent of the pack upon his pelt. It was a man he had yet to meet, which grew the excitement within Cecil. The obsidian male, smiled at the man. "We have yet to meet." It was obvious, however Cecil was one to state the obvious. "You may call me Cecil." He was also one to take the initiative and introduce himself first.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Brecheliant
NPC
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay blinked as the other wolf said that they had yet to meet — he thought that was why he was headed over, so they could meet. Soon however the other introduced himself as Cecil and Eljay realised it must just be a different way of speaking that made him say it like that. He smiled awkwardly and said, "Oh, uh, I'm Eljay." There was a short pause between them before Eljay added, "It's nice to meet you." Then he fell silent again, dearly hoping that Cecil was going to talk about something now, or that he'd ask another question, while Eljay tried his hardest to think of an interesting question he could ask. ".. I'm new.." he added as an afterthought while he tried to buy more time to come up with something good to say, but only really made things more awkward.