Dragoncrest Cliffs you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j]
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
He is more than ready to keep the flow of this meeting moving. Dio had been quick to come upon him, so he is satisfied by the natural progression of the next favorable steps. So far, he can find no reason to run him off—he's mindful, and had readily revealed himself as a potential new addition (in a time when they could use them, no less). That kept this going, so the wocha held him in a new light, one intended to find out his greater worth. "I see. Why here, why Drageda?" he asked with a matching gesture towards the territory to his back, prying, and trying to use the time to understand the stranger better while he watched him after namedropping the pack. Some approached with a little history, others did not. Dio didn't base his judgements entirely on one over another, he just liked to know.

He hadn't missed the subtle hint of something foreign to his tongue, either, although he did not yet ask what it was. Not yet while far more heavier matters were at hand: they did need hunters, warriors, and more—both to bolster their own strength and help mentor their growing younglings. Winter approached, after all.. whether they would be prepared or not, so turning aside a capable new hunter now would be their disadvantage—especially if Wildfire stayed gone, although he was not so keen to prepare for that reality already. "Hunters, certainly. How about guard work?  What else would you call yourself good at?" he asked, investigating deeper.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j] - by Dio - September 04, 2017, 02:55 AM