Dragoncrest Cliffs you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j]
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
Though he feels slightly squeamish under the male's inspecting gaze, Étoille's expression does not waver from politely neutral. He gains the name of this pack, finally - Drageda. He likes how solid it sounds. "In truth, I have been wandering for some time," the man says plainly, "and I feel it is time to settle. The coast led me here." It is maybe an irony that of all the named packs he encountered or was offered shelter with, he ends up on the doorstep of one he'd not even known the name of, or lifestyle. But as always, the behemouth finds it easy to entrust himself to fate. He has finally arrived where he is meant to. 

At the man's next question, Étoille casts a self-appraising look down at his own form. His confidence would be the winner here. "Oui, I can guard for you. I am also accustomed to long travel," he says. "So I can offer myself as a scout of any sort." He had not seen himself a fit with the semi-nomadic model Ty had offered him, but trips seem acceptable - the point is that he's a base to return to eventually.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j] - by Étoille - September 04, 2017, 08:41 PM