Dragoncrest Cliffs you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j]
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
For as well as he can tell, it all seemed to settle with him. When he tested the new language--his title--on his tongue, Dio nods approvingly. "The watcher, roughly," he translated while the topic was at hand. He oversaw his patrols and so much more beneath the title, although he always deferred to heda at the end of it all. "I head protection, and a bit of offense when needed. The language here comes from the commander's homeland. Several do speak it, but not all. It is not difficult to catch onto as you hear more," he detailed as simply as he could summarize it so Étoille wouldn't be blindsided by it when the time came. He himself had learned it well enough to function just by being exposed to it, and a good share of practice when he could get it. The similarities it shared with other languages he already knew certainly helped.

"You're welcome, I'm hopeful to hear it. Sometime soon, we should spar, but in the meantime, we are short a guardian lately." Dio mentioned although he had already alluded to his want of more work tending to their edges. He did not know if this was temporary yet, but more than once in the recent weeks, he felt the sting of Arlo's absence on their marks. "Any questions?" he asked, letting it be a touch more open-ended then now that the roughest part of his interrogation had come to pass.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j] - by Dio - September 14, 2017, 12:19 AM