Dragoncrest Cliffs you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j]
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

Étoille listens to the explanation patiently, offering a nod - it is good to know, after all, what the Wocha's role is. It is also good to know more of the language, though he does not know how much he will actually retain. His mother's tongue still lies half-learned in his mouth. Adding a new, harsher sound on top will be.. interesting.

Dio notes that they are short a guardian and the titan tilts his head thoughtfully. The duality of his nature is thus: despite his impressive stature, Étoille is not by nature a fighter, and has never been particularly pressed to learn such skills. Despite this, he is one-hundred-percent confident in his ability to perform these skills due to his general over-confidence (some would dare say arrogance). At any rate, it is an ironic tension he himself is unaware of, and so he accepts the future challenge willingly, rumbling, "I will look forward to it." As for questions, "at the moment, I do not believe so," he says, ever straightforward. He is sure there will come a time for him to prove himself - if only he knew exactly how soon!
Messages In This Thread
RE: you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j] - by Étoille - September 14, 2017, 06:43 PM