Bramblepoint soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
no frauds - nicky minaj

Oh, Kinkajuú was not wasting any time.
After her wonderfully unexpected reunion with her brother the young princess was keeping busy. She had welcomed him to tag along, since she was not planning on staying on the forest they had met in for too long. Getting bored easily was one of Kink's main issues maybe. And no, it wasn't that she had a problem with commitment - back in Rockcastle Valley she was fiercely devoted to her duties, she had begun to show certain interest for pursuing the title of mercenary and like her mother, becoming a scout as well. 

Maybe being so volatile and flaky after interest was lost, is something genetic, huh dad?
Or well, maybe daddy issues, and misplaced resentments aside, maybe Kinkajuú just needed to constantly have something in her busy mind. Right now, her energy was focused to the task of trying to map the areas around her, and locate the potential packs that lived nearby. Though she knew better than to join the first pack that she stumbled upon on, she needed to begin at least making a 'list' of those she could 'work with'. 
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
After her initial failure of meeting up with Towhee, Hydra thought to try once more. But it seemed after lingering for a short time that Towhee would not be showing face this day, either. The inky yearling did not take it personally; she knew that pack affairs took precedence. But now she had a brief journey to go on, to the Vale. So Hydra turned on her heel to return home and inform her father that she was off. 

A pretty figure in the distance caught her eye. She was headed in the others direction and did not alter her course. She offered a passing, Hey, and an obligatory head nod, though continued on her way.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
She kept walking, her nose hovering over the floor as the scent of another wolf made her stop. But before she could even decide wether or not she should try to track down this stranger, the stranger called out to her in greeting. Kinkajuú raised her head, her ears pointed towards the shadow of a girl that had issued the greeting. "hey" she barked back, not understanding why the girl kept walking despite having already altered the Moretti's course. Was her in a hurry? And if so why?

"wait" she barked after, her feet remaining rooted to where she was. She would not give chase to the stranger, as she expected her to be the one to approach her. "is someone chasing you?" she asked with an amiable flash of a smirk as she tried the stranger to reveal the reason behind her hurried manner. 
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other greeted her in turn, before asking her to wait. It took Hydra a beat to do so, and to the next question Hydra shook her head. Nah, just have somewhere to be. You can join me on the road there, if you want, she offered. It seemed the other didn't have anywhere to be herself, given the fact that she had just been lingering—though Hydra didn't judge her for it. As a Beta, now, Hydra would leave Moonspear even less than she did before. She had wanted to tell Towhee, but that didn't seem like it would happen. 

For now, Hydra waited for the girls answer instead of just going on her way. Perhaps they did have somewhere to be themselves, or perhaps they were waiting for someone.
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
The shadow stopped, turning over her shoulder to casually give an answer before falling silent. Though she seemed uniterested, or indiferent to the Moretti princess' presence, there was something about her that the chocolate colored girl found intriguing. Perhaps that lack of interest towards her was what pulled her closer to the shadow's side, or maybe it was just the fact that she really had nothing better to do at the moment anyway. 

"alright, where to?" she asked, her ears swivelling on her head as she took a few more steps to place herself at the dark female's side. Naturally, Kinkajuú wouldn't have been so easy to persuade, especially by a stranger, but the prospect of exploring the uncharted lands with someone who knew them seemed more advantageous than doing it by herself. Where she could see profit, that's were Kinkajuú would be. 
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other decided to join her, and Hydra was pleased for it. In being alone the last few days, she had missed company. At this point anyone would suffice, though time would tell if she'd regret that train of thought. Returning home—Moonspear, she gestured only in the direction of the mountain. The trees blocked it from view, but if they entered a clearing they could see a portion of it. Hydra paused long enough to offer her body to be sniffed before she herself moved to attempt to smell the other herself to learn of her, some.
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
The shadow answered promtly, and approached the Moretti just as quickly in an attempt to sniff her and get a better sense of her. Kinkajuú did the same, her nosetrils flaring as she took in the strong scent of the dark female's pack, this Moonspear. "How is it?" she asked, her olive eyes seeking Hydra's with curiosity. She hoped the girl would be open to sharing information, understanding the implicit, unspoken, suggetion that maybe just maybe Kinkajuú was interested on knowing if it was a suitable home for her with that one question alone. 
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others question was answered with a beaming smile from Hydra. I think it's great. The views are unbeatable, and the company is great. A lot of prey to hunt, her tail waved, but she looked to her traveling companion with a smirk as she continued, though I may be totally bias. I've lived there all my life. She shrugged at that. Hydra had grown plenty at home, and had been entrusted a high role to boot. She thrived at Moonspear, visibly so. So, you're alone—why is that? She had difficulty understanding the mentality of a lone wolf, though knew that not all loners intended to live that life and were finding something greater for themselves in the world, a place to grow. 

Others, of course, were absolute maniacs that caused chaos. Hydra had met both walks of life, and though this one seemed normal one could never be too careful.