Stone Circle Honey we're home.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Mawk Private time for the happy couple xD

Illecebra sat outside the den as the cool breeze brought the scent of rain to her nose. She sniffed at the sky and frowned, her ears flicking as she tried to decide whether or not she would hunt before or after the rain. It would be much harder to track any prey down after the rain washed the ground, so she decided she would go now. She checked on the pups once more and told them to stay put in a firm voice, and called for Mawk. She would ask him to go along with her and try to take down more of those fiesty turkeys she and Ezekiel had hunted. Another flock had been kept track of after her and the beta had scattered the last one, and she had spotted a couple of older birds that could be of no use to the flock but were fat enough to provide good meat for the pack.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
It would rain soon, he believed. He could tell, there was that scent in the air. He had finished a patrol, and was on his way to see his mate. Since being at Easthollow, other than when they slept, they hadn't had much time alone. And he did want some time with Cebra. And it just so happened that she let out a call for him at that moment. With a small smile on his maw, the wolfdog made his way to her.

As soon as he spotted her, he sped up and trotted over to where she was. He pressed his nose against her neck and wagged his tail in greeting. "Hey, you okay?" He wondered why she called. Did she need something? Or did she just want to see him? Either way, he'd be happy to stay with her.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra didn't wait very long before her mate arrived and asked if she was aright. She nodded and moved forward, nuzzling him gently and nibbling at his neck fur sweetly "i'm great, I wanted to know if you would hunt with me? I know where a flock of turkeys are" she asked hopefully. It would be great to spend some alone time with him for once, and so far the children were all occupying themselves inside the den like she had told them to.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Apologies for short post!

He was glad she was alright. He smiled and stepped closer, embracing her in a sort of wolf-hug. His ears perked at her question, and he nodded eagerly. "I'd love to." Mawk grinned, giving a gentle lick to his mate's cheek. He hadn't done some hunting for a while, mostly busying himself with marking the borders, so it would be good to hunt something with Cebra.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She grinned in return and pressed her snout against his neck fur, nuzzling into him for a few moments before pulling away and walking toward the east side of the territory where there was a stream.Her tail swayed happily behind her and she kept giving Mawk sideways glances, having the sudden desire to play around and simply enjoy his company rather than hunt. Giving in to the selfish desire she swerved into him, bumping him with her shoulder and nipping at his ear. She nimbly jumped away from him again,bowing her chest to the ground her tail raised and drooping over her back wagging slowly as she grinned silently inviting him to play with her.