Firefly Glen im too lit to dim down a notch
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
Private 
for my one and only - @Witchbaby

wild thoughts - rihanna

Ok, so maybe trying to travel in the middle of the night wasn't the best idea ever.
She was pretty sure Kafka had told her to wait until the morning or something but pfft, what's the fun on doing what you're told? For some unexplainable reason, ever since she had remembered it the day she had met with her brother, Kinkajuú had been wanting to see already this Ouroboros that her mother so often mentioned in her stories. 

So, like always, the young Moretti princess did as she pleased and took no heed of her older brother's warning (sorry bro) and slipped into the dark of the night. After a good while of walking she found herself entering the mouth of a dusky valley that seemed to swallow all light the moon casted over it. Kinkajuú wasn't afraid of a little darkness, or not too much, so she went forth, her steps slow and careful as she began to notice, little by little the path began to light up with tiny of little sparks that died intermitently. She stopped, wanting to appreciate the beauty of this sight. 
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
*blows a kiss* set after this, keeping it a little vague for now

the boy made of ashes like the forest she left behind had been a spot of comfort on the bleak landscape of her soul, but witchbaby found herself doubling back on her path despite. it feels foreign on her - the girl is movemetum alive, a constant force barrelling forward, but somethin' in the air is drawing her here tonight. 

in the moonlight she is a spot of purpled flame, focused so intently on the blips of light that dance by her ears she nearly misses --

that scent, so sweetly beckoning, so sharpened anxiety, and the moment is so perfect it becomes unreal (in the moonlight lit by fireflies like every dumb-beautiful romance, lead her straight back to where her heart lives)

but in the darkness she hesitates, fear overtaking what should have been her greatest jouissance, and the starlet trembles as she steps beside the angel with shaking paws. "s'beautiful out tonight," witchbaby says, her voice caught in her throat, a trembling whisper, and oh, let kinkajuú strike her down for her guilt, but at least she would see her once last time for it.
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
finally i can reply - my baby!

With her eyes fixed of the tiny dots that came alive only to fade once more into the dark, Kinkajuú watched the fireflies adorn the night and the forest with its tenous lights. She breathed slowly, inhaling the night's cold air but failing to catch the whiff of her dearest friend's scent as the wind blew on the opposite direction. But gladly, not for Witchbaby. Again, life toyed with them, deciding to ever so casually cross their paths once more after having kept them apart despite each of the girls' desire to reunite. 
Kinkajuú closed her eyes, wishing upon the million tiny intermitent stars to grant her one wish, oh just one wish on this ethereal night.

At the sound of her voice Kinkajuú's knees trembled in a mix of surprise and disbelief. She spun around, her tail all fluffed up and her eyes wide open. It was her. Oh how she wanted to lunge at the the petit female's feet and bury her nose in her cheek. Her tail, which was rigid and straightened out behind her began to wag wildly just as her face contorted into a truly joyful smile. "witchy" she yipped, her feet propelling her forward to meet the smaller girl's face with her nose
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

she expects lighting to strike her where she stands, the claws and teeth of her never-would-be lover to sink into tender flesh and expose the worst parts of her. 

instead there is a joyous cry and kinkajuú's nose pressed into the soft fur of her face, and her sorrow and anxiety blurs into confusion. when did she start crying? oh, well, oh - but how unworthy would she be to return this clearly misplaced affection? "w-wait, juú-" witchbaby cries, recoiling, pink eyes glittering-wet jewels. "juú, ain't you supposed t'be mad at me?" and with that, the starlet's trembling voice broke into a sob.

q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
Kinkajuú's nose meets the starlet's cheek and the tip of her toungue timidly plants a kiss upon the soft fur of her lost and now found companion. She is beyond grateful to have found her but suddenly the convulsed movements of the weeping Witchy make the Moretti doubt whether her friend feels the same way. Never has Kinkajuú been good at telling sad tears and happy tears apart. To her, crying was just something she personally avoided doing in public - ew! how could she let anyone see her ugly crying face? Her mother had taught her better.

"mad? no!! why would i be?" she barked, her head shaking from side to side. "unless you left me on purpose or didn't even look for me after the storm" she added, her shoulders shrugging. Though not even then she would have the right to be mad. Witchy had always been a free spirited girl, and trying to tie her down would be  something even the selfsih queen Kinkshould know not to do. "stop cryin' witchy, you look cuter when you laugh" she whined, again stretching her neck to touch her nose to the starlet's cheek while her tail wagged uncontrollably behind her.  
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

the kiss went unfelt in the quickness of her recoil - and maybe that's for the best because never in a million years will the starlet let herself have this right now, as things are. she doesn't understand still, but of course kinkajuú doesn't know and so what can she do? "no, no," she cries instead, her final sob catching on her teeth, "'course i looked for you everywhere, but.." but what can she say? i dropped everything to chase after you forever-girl and then instead of that i let you go and get lost from me and now i know i love you but --

a hiccup escapes her - and another; her eyes are damp but she's stopped sobbing, grounded by the girl's touch on her cheek. "'kay," witchbaby says weakly, surrending sweetly if only to keep kinkajuú there - but it only takes a second for the remainder of her resolve to burst apart and she buries her nose in the beautiful girl's cheek, scruff, pressing as close as she can dare so selfish to steal back that comfort she's missed.