Firefly Glen im too lit to dim down a notch
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
Kinkajuú's nose meets the starlet's cheek and the tip of her toungue timidly plants a kiss upon the soft fur of her lost and now found companion. She is beyond grateful to have found her but suddenly the convulsed movements of the weeping Witchy make the Moretti doubt whether her friend feels the same way. Never has Kinkajuú been good at telling sad tears and happy tears apart. To her, crying was just something she personally avoided doing in public - ew! how could she let anyone see her ugly crying face? Her mother had taught her better.

"mad? no!! why would i be?" she barked, her head shaking from side to side. "unless you left me on purpose or didn't even look for me after the storm" she added, her shoulders shrugging. Though not even then she would have the right to be mad. Witchy had always been a free spirited girl, and trying to tie her down would be  something even the selfsih queen Kinkshould know not to do. "stop cryin' witchy, you look cuter when you laugh" she whined, again stretching her neck to touch her nose to the starlet's cheek while her tail wagged uncontrollably behind her.  
Messages In This Thread
im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 08, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 08, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 17, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 19, 2017, 12:54 PM