The Heartwood my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
hiiiiiiii :D

Lethargic and slow, the movements of the sleep deprived Ostrega ceased as a strange voice demanded his attention. He turned over his shoulder to find a frail form, a dark coated female with bright eyes, staring back at him. She looked hungry, and by her question she definitely was. Even though there was still a whole season before Winter arrived, the creamy Ostrega figured that the food sources were beginning to be scarce. What seemed a bit off was that, judging by the scent she carried on her, she was not a lone wolf.  
In the Vale, the amount of food available had not yet turned problematic.

"no," he began, shrugging his shoulders before continuing, "but i really wasn't paying attention, so there could be something around..." he added, oferring now a small smile to the strange girl. "we could find something" he barked after a brief minute of silent pondering. He needed to practice his hunting skills, and this girl needed something to fill her evidently empty stomach.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 12:53 PM