The Heartwood my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
i like her! :3
also assuming she met chusi before she became alpha of the vale

Though he had come to this realization a bit late, it was better late than never right? Well, Remi thought so. "wait did you say you were from a Caldera?" The name  ringing a few names into his head of packmates or former packmates the dark female may be familiar with if he wasn't wrong. He was ready to share his small list when suddenly she decided to do the same. The name that fell off her lips brought a cold shiver down Remi's spine. 

Chusi.
She wasn't properly from the Vale, she had been a guest to Rannoch and every wolf of the Vale, but Remi didn't correct the dark furred female. Little did he know that the guest would become the heiress of the land. He remembered their flirtatious exchange and felt a smile crawl upon his lips against his will and his cheeks flush with warmth, then hoping Raven would not notice the world of emotions and sensations her name alone had brought onto him he tried to play it off with a simple, "yeah, she's cool" 

And now that she had been brought up, Remi too had to force himself to refocus on the task which was finding prey. He failed to notice the dark girl's appreciation for his eyes. :( . But he noticed something else. The scent of raccoon was still not gone, and though these were not animals wolves typically preyed on, Remi figured that being two against one made it doable and that Raven wouldn't be too picky. "i think we could take it down, the two of us" he barked, a small gesture of his snout inviting her to take in the animal's scent as well and give her opinion. If she wasn't feeling it they'd have to look for something else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself - by Mouse - September 17, 2017, 07:10 PM