Dragoncrest Cliffs Grace is just weakness
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
Takes place on the 18th of August due to her timeline - open for anyone who wants to meet Chusbus!

She traveled farther, coming closer and closer to the coast where she had grown up to be a strong, independent warrior. It smelled of pack here, making her wonder if one of their former affiliates had returned. They wouldn't know, of course - Teaghlaigh was all the way in the hinterlands now. Only a messenger as crazy as her would be willing to travel that kind of a distance to tell they were setting up camp again. She approached rather warily, not wanting to stumble into a conflict that she wouldn't be able to get out of.

When she was close (but not TOO close) to the border, she lifted her chin and called out to anyone living here. He message was one of a traveler; just a curious girl wanting to meet new wolves. No one willing to join them, as she already carried the faint scent of both the Vale and Teaghlaigh.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
As he walked along the border, stengthing its scent (as he usually does when boredom stricks) Cecil lifted his head at the sound of a howl from the border. Surely someone else would have heard it as well, however his curiosity got the better of him. Ebony paws made quick work of the distance between himself and the unknown caller. He arrived with his head and tail held high. He had to represent his pack, and that was no small endeavour.

"Hei." Trigedasleng easily flowed from his maw, it was his native language and as such it was his right to speak however he deemed necessary. However to lend some chance of communication, he switched to the common toung of the Wilds, "You are approaching pack territory." It was such a statement that even without a question it held an inquiry. Why are you here?
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She sat down, quietly waiting for someone to come greet her. Even if no one would did she find it here beautiful - plus, she could report back of another, possibly hostile, pack. Luckily, she didn't have to wait long before a black shadow made its way to the borders. He looked rather like... No, this was not the time to think about him. Besides, his eyes had been the brightest yellow she had ever seen. No way this was him... And the white paw gave that away immediately. She would've remembered something so specific.

She dipped her head in greeting, pressing her ears and head down in submission. Hi! She called back with a smile. Tipping her head to the side, which caused some neck floof to droop rather cutely, she responded to his obvious statement. No kiddin'. She joked. Her eyes fluttered shut for a moment as she took in the scent of salt on his skin. So familiar, yet so far. Just 'ere ta chat, really. Ya see, I'm a scout travellin' all 'cross Teekon!
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
47 Posts
Ooc —
He watched her strangely, not used to someone being so open when approaching the lands of another. Although he rolled with it, giving a casual smile. He appreciated her submission and made it easier for him to trust her words. Although he remained guarded, alert even. Meeting strangers at the border was nothing new, and it reminded one to keep up appearances.

"A scout, that would make sense." Sarcasm was evident in his tone, but his remains smile indicated it was without malicious intent. Cecil remained apprehensive though, dispite his easygoing exterior. "This is Dragoncrest, the clan of Drageda lives within." This was what he assumed she came looking for, and was the only information she would be leaving with.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
A pout was soon to follow when he looked at her as if she was growing antlers, wondering if there was really something stuck in her fur. While the cloud-like structure of her fluff was gorgeous, it was highly impracticable when it came to leafs or tiny twigs. When she decided that was probably not a good reason to look at a stranger, well, strangely she went on to question his sarcastic tone with a raised brow. She didn't even get why he would say it like that - it really did make sense for a scout to go out and scout out the area for their packs.

Drageda... She repeated. She hadn't heard it before, but it sounded exciting. Still, the man was probably one of the few wolves she had no click with. No one had ever been sarcastic with her, as far as she could remember, and it had caused some bad vibes.

Fearghal, by tha way - Chusi Fearghal. She introduced herself, wanting to give the man a chance.

**Join THE VELINGAR!**
47 Posts
Ooc —
Cecil nodded his head, "I am known as Cecil." He add with a nod of his head, "It is a pleasure to meet you Fearghal." He wasn't so bold as to call her by her first name. He had thought this a rude approach in every conversation he had ever had. This woman had been respectful and honest. Something Cecil knew wasn't always a guaruntee when on border patrol.

"How have your travels been going?" He wasn't looking for specific information, however he was curious as to the places Chusi had been. Although it was light conversation, Cecil didn't wish to pry beyond what she was willing to give.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Cecil... It had a nice sounds to it, something that told her he belonged on the coast. Her own had never been so harmonious - so in tune with the waves themselves - and she was kind of glad he called her by her last name. Fearghal was far more menacing than Chusi, though, and she wasn't sure if Cecil was going to talk to his packmates about her. If he did, they would probably not trust someone named Fearghal easily... Yeah - 'can't believe there're more packs on tha coast.

She smiled then. It's goin' great! I met sow many nice wulves 'n even got ta stay in a pack fur a while ta rest. She'll never forget the act of kindness from the Vale. They were truly her bestest friends.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
47 Posts
Ooc —
"Hospitality isn't always the easiest to come by." Cecil commented with a dip of his head. He himself couldn't extend the paw of friendship so easily, but there was no need to be rude. At least from what little he knew of this traveller. "To rest?" Cecil continued, "Were you injured?" There was probably someone here who could take a look at any injuries if she was in need. From what the mostly obsidian male could see she was fine, but perhaps not. He was no medic.

"Is there anything else I can help you with Fearghal?"
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She shook her head in disagreement. Everybody seems ta be very noice. She argues, not excluding him nor wanting to specify who "everybody" was. Hell, Chusi was the luckiest gal of all when it came to hospital wolves. Adopted again and again, being given a last name that suited her - not to mention all the nice wolves she met on her travels. Eheh, just'a bit. She answered, ears moving down in embarrassment. But they toats fixed meh up. She added quickly.

At last, she shook her head again. 'Just glad I discovered y'all - anotha adventure ta add ta mah list.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Editing on a conclusion

When there was nothing left to ask or say, Chusi waved her tail. She explained she needed to find a good resting spot before dark so she really had to go, but had found it nice to meet him and discover Drageda. She called a peppy goodbye before turning and going off to face the rest of her adventure.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**