King Elk Forest Meeting the king
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke lifted his head proudly as the other wanted to know more about him. Delight had met Mato with not a very extraordinary meeting but sometimes it happened that way. Burke nodded to him briefly. "I can help you with your chronicler," he spoke to the other. Burke wondered where he should start as the other asked some key questions. He raised his docked tail before planting his butt down.

"I have not been as close with Mato as you might think. I do not have a good bond with his father, long story really. Let me start at the beginning. I was born far North from here. Once I was two and a half moons old, God so long ago, I found my own pack with my brother. When that didn't work out I searched for a new pack I heard whispers about Black Feather Woods. They still exist today. Then I climbed their ranks and made it all the way up to the alpha spot," he explained.

"I can't say much about their ranks because they are secret. I got a new mate which was not appreciated, so I then went out to found my own pack again. It was much like this one, based on trades. However, I grew older and wolves grew fewer. I decided to disband, knowing my son, Mato's Father, might have a pack I could join. Our relationship was never that good but he allowed us in. There I've met Mato but before I really got to know him he moved to another pack, a pack of youngsters. Sebastian's pack, Broken Antler Fen, had to relocate because every member was getting sick so we moved to the Caldera. They were friendly at first but when there was a food shortage they didn't allow me to eat. Mato came to visit the Caldera and told us he was founding a new pack. So I didn't think twice before joining Mato instead. I felt my knowledge could help him."

And now they were here. It was quite simple. A lot of packs but all taught him a lesson. Sometimes he did miss the brotherhood, but he knew they changed. Plus they hadn't treated him so well. "Quite a long story already, and I didn't even go into the details," he spoke.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Meeting the king - by Burke - September 03, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Meeting the king - by Ariel - September 03, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Meeting the king - by Burke - September 03, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Meeting the king - by Ariel - September 03, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: Meeting the king - by Burke - September 04, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: Meeting the king - by Ariel - September 04, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Meeting the king - by Burke - September 05, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Meeting the king - by Ariel - September 05, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Meeting the king - by Burke - September 11, 2017, 05:13 AM