Cedar Sweep activity's killing the actor
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Her ears flicked and she watched him say those strange words, absorbing them as carefully as she knew how. Tindómë, ainima, morwinyon.. but he was informative, too, without her having to pry for definitions and more. She was catching on, and bold as it may be, it gave her a rough idea of the pack already.

Although, this wolf killer was news enough to her, and to share their forest with him..? "Hm, interesting. Tindómë," she tried the name herself because he made it sound tempting. She could not handle it with the same grace. "Never heard of a wolf killer elk. Is there some.. reason or motivation, I guess, that you share the forest with him?" she drawled, trying to sound vaguely impartial though she would not turn down more, in case she wasn't thinking to ask quite the right questions about this not-god creature and their ties to him.

She was still trying to think of her best approach here when he volleyed a question back her way. "A pretty long time. Last actual pack.. I left towards the end of wintertime," she hmm-ed. The timing had been good for her, of course. Spring and summer had let her get away with it. "But I've always done a lot of scouting around, even when I was a part of some group, so I've just been roaming here and there since. I'm Jomyo." she added.
Messages In This Thread
activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 03, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 22, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 22, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 23, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 23, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - September 27, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - September 28, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - October 01, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - October 02, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Jomyo - October 11, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: activity's killing the actor - by Ariel - October 11, 2017, 09:34 PM