Blacktail Deer Plateau the starlit sky
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
@Sylvas Streiter, Sorry you've been out of the loop waiting. Me and Rachel were figuring out where she was in relation to the territory. 

Howl hadn't meant for his words to sound rude, but as she had been strolling on the side of the river closest to the plateau she was only a mere foot away from their border if that. He didn't mind her wanting to speak to the pack or simply grab a drink, but he was concerned about the well being of Heartha and his soon to come pup, if this female proved to be a threat. But luckily it seemed as though there would be no need for confrontation as the female moved from the bank of the river closest to the plateau to the other side. 

As she crossed the river a semi familiar scent along with a face to match greeted both of them. Howl nodded to him with his greeting and proceeded to ask the female what it was they could do for her. Howl wanted to set the record straight. "I don't mean to sound rude, but you were very close to crossing our border." he stated and waited for her to answer the question Sylas asked.

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
the starlit sky - by Vega Kyran - September 05, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: the starlit sky - by Howl - September 05, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: the starlit sky - by Vega Kyran - September 17, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: the starlit sky - by Sylvas Streiter - September 17, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: the starlit sky - by Howl - September 26, 2017, 05:17 PM