Wapun Meadow day after day, alone on a hill
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny settled back down on his haunches "Suit yourself, I don't mind sharing a meal. Never know when you'll eat out here" he said and took a bite chewing slowly and swallowing as she introduced herself. "Miyako...that's a really cool name" he said and he meant it. He had kinda learned that his dad and Amber hadn't been too original when naming him. He was surrounded by totally cool and Unique names like Valette,Nikai,....Illecebra and here he was named after a type of weather condition. It did suit him he supposed.

"Well...Me,My sister, and Our dad were all originally from Easthollow. I was born there with my sister Dawn. Our mama abandoned all of us as soon as we were done drinking milk and Daddy kinda...avoided us. But he really was a good dad. So one day he decided to take us on an adventure, but what he was really doing was leaving Easthollow with us and starting a different pack." he began to tell the story rushin through the tale he had told way too many times for his liking. "So then I was a Morningsider, that's my dad's pack but I missed my friends from Easthollow and Auntie Valette and...Uncle Steady" his voice grew soft for a moment before he cleared his throat and started speaking again. "And when I got older I understood that he hadn't really wanted an Adventure. he told us that to get us to leave our home happily with no complaints. So I told him I missed Easthollow, and that was my home and I was goin back. And i did. And that's that.." he said finishing up as quickly as he could. The story even now brought up some bitterness, but he was getting over it quickly.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 08, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 09, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 09, 2017, 09:03 PM