Morningside Cuesta What if
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
There was a moment of disconnect between father and son. Sunny stopped paying attention, and Grayday failed to notice. Both men were lost in their own minds, but eventually, returned to conversation.

"Oh," said Grayday, unsurprised. Keoni was a sweet girl, and he'd always known that Sunny liked to play with her - a feeling that had not been mutual, in their childhood. He wondered if the pale girl had ever gotten over her aversion to his son. "Well - you might still talk to Valette. Keenie's even older than you, now. Valette won't kill you just because you think she's a good catch. If you respect her daughter, and if you and Keoni work well together, why wouldn't she approve?"

He almost said that he hoped someone wouldn't be afraid to approach him if they were interested in Dawn, but then decided that he'd rather them talk to Dawn about it instead. "Maybe you should talk to Keoni about how you're feeling. Takes two to tango, you know. This isn't all your decision."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny nodded though he still felt uneasy about talking to Valette about Keoni. He also wanted to do nice things for keoni first before saying he openly liked her and wanted to start a family with her. He should get her some kind of gift or something, like flowers or a pretty stone maybe. He heaved a long sigh deciding he was hopeless on this subject and made the decision to speak to an actual female on the topic later on.

"Anything exciting happening in Morningside?" he asked curiously, wondering how everything was faring in his father's pack.

Should we Archive soon? Idk if you wanted Sunny to hang around with Gray for a while or head back to Easthollow? I mean he's coming up to morningside soon anyway.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday let out a tiny huff of laughter at the look on his son's face. Ah, young love, he thought to himself. "There's no rush, Sunny. Maybe take a little time to think on it," he comforted.

And then the father let the topic drop, sensing that he'd dispensed all the wisdom he had on the subject. Instead, he spoke at length of the kids and the little nuances in their peesonalities, and about the new territory they'd be moving to in the future.
We can close up!
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"I'll do that" he said simply and then fell silent as he listened to his father talk about the pups which was something Sunny enjoyed hearing about, and then about the new territory. Sunny slid his forelegs down so that he was laying on the ground, his eyes still focused upward on his father's face as he spoke. He nodded and commented at all the right times, relaxing and enjoying the simple conversation between him and his dad.

Archiving!
Birdcatcher: 4/10