Ravensblood Forest i've got a heart, i've got a song
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
constantine accepted her without a moment of hesitation. she felt guilty, to cling to him like this-- it seemed like once upon a time she had caused him some sort of pain. but he was all she knew-- arguably all she knew-- and she needed him around to ground her. relieved, aria let out a soft whine and quickly moved forward, her tail wagging slowly. grateful, she offered him a soft touch to the shoulder. perhaps, if she had remembered him, she would've taken him in a more affectionate embrace, but this touch was as much as she knew they could be comfortable with... for now, at least.

she was so grateful, she didn't know how to repay him... and she somehow wasn't sure if this was something that needed to be repaid. he seemed to be in charge of a pack here, being a useful member was possibly payment enough for his kindness.

she nodded, moving to follow him, and then broke the silence almost immediately. her voice still wavered at first, still shaken by the anxiety that plagued her fate at the borders, but hearing constantine's warm offer reply felt soothing-- it felt familiar, but not in the way she wished it could. "i am a trained advisor," she told him, her gaze flitting to his fiery eyes. she felt the need to share her skills, he was her leader now afterall-- but wait, she told him that... didn't she? even further... had he already known that about her? of course, constantine had not joined donnelaith until her dream of being a well-respected ambassador had died and her love for scouting had been born-- but how could aria have known that? "you know that... don't you?" she said anyway, referring to their last conversation-- if anything.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 07, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 13, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 12, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - October 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 22, 2017, 10:50 AM