Dragoncrest Cliffs drive me home
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It's only a few days into the scouting mission and Thuringwethil is already struggling to keep a level head. She's picked up the habit of pushing herself more than she should in an attempt to get ready should they bring back bad, or no, news. As each day moves on, it is more and more apparent that something is wrong. She can't imagine her mate would still be at the caldera without at least sending Arlo back with word. She hopes each day will have a positive outcome, that this will be the day Wildfire returns, but by the time night falls, she has to wait for the next morning for a new bought of hope.

Most of her morning has been spent on the borders, checking for new signs that hadn't been there the day before. Eventually, she has to force herself back to the heart when her legs feel like they can't handle anymore and exhaustion settles deep in her joints. Most of her weight has been put back on but her stamina isn't nearly there. She'll rest and rejuvenate and then push herself some more. The caldera is at least several days travel and if she is to go that far, she needs to make sure she has the strength to make it.

When Blixen finds her, however, she's stopped in the cavern to lay down. The ocean breeze is cool, whipping in from the back of the cavern. Things have begun to cool and change for the season and she has happy for it. Thuringwethil thumps her tail on the ground a few times as her daughter, easily becoming the splitting image of her mother, approaches.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
drive me home - by Blixen - September 09, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 12, 2017, 07:49 AM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 12, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 12, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 14, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 14, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 14, 2017, 07:23 PM