Dragoncrest Cliffs drive me home
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Blixen lands on her as soon as she hits the ground and Thuringwethil rumbles, like a purr, as she turns her nose to try and embrace the girl close. She’s missed this. She takes a deep breath and savors in the scent of her daughter, fighting back the lump forming in her throat. Seeing her children go through the loss of a parent, especially with unanswered questions and lack of closure, is the last thing she ever wanted and she realizes how many times she’s been faced with this scenario. Wildfire has run away once before, has offered to leave, and now she is gone without a word. A small part of her stomach turns and she closes her eyes. In front of her daughter is not where she wants to have this revelation.

Chof,” she murmurs, shaking off anything she needs. Thuringwethil leans forward and gives her a few attempt-to-console licks. “We will not stop searching until we find her,” she says with confidence, lifting her head just a fraction. Even if it meant finding out her mate wanted nothing to do with them, Thuringwethil isn’t going to give up her search.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
drive me home - by Blixen - September 09, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 12, 2017, 07:49 AM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 12, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 12, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 14, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 14, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 14, 2017, 07:23 PM