Neverwinter Forest painted the hunger onto my skin
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
No prob; we can hunt!

Unbeknownst to either of them, Miyako had entered the forest and was following the same deer trail that lured Drogon further into the forest. She was continuing to explore the Teekon Wilds, and a risky adventure through a gorge, whitewater churning below, had led her to this thick expanse of trees. The scent of prey made her mouth water.

After a quick drink at a beautiful little stream, Miyako went on, padding silently through the trees. The air was redolent with pine trees and damp, cool earth. Still, she kept her eyes--or, rather, her nose--on the prize, finally coming to the source of the delicious smell. A small meadow, where a herd of deer grazed placidly, ears twitching every once in a while.

It was a couple of moments before she realized she was not alone. A massive blue-black wolf, icy eyes fixed on the deer, just a few feet away from her. Wishing not to scare the deer, she wagged her tail silently at him to signal her approach, then crept to his side. In wonderment she stared--this wolf had a silvery mane, like the lions of her father's fantastical tales, thick and shaggy around his neck. Miyako had never seen anything like it.

"Hunting?" she asked, her whisper barely audible over the forest sounds. "Want some help?" The wolf couldn't be more than a year old--but even in adolescence, he was huge. His size gave him an advantage over the smaller, weaker members of the herd. . .but perhaps he'd like some company, and besides, she was hungry.
Messages In This Thread
painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 10, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 11, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 13, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 13, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 16, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 16, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 17, 2017, 04:01 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 18, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 19, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 22, 2017, 01:17 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by RIP Wintersbane - September 22, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: painted the hunger onto my skin - by Miyako - September 24, 2017, 10:54 AM