King Elk Forest Drop of rum on my tongue
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For @Trajan and @Brienne maybe - takes place on the 29th of August due to her timeline :))

No, she couldn't return home yet. Not yet. She'd promised Mattias something, and never would she break such a promise. The vale had become to mean so much to her, and to think herself apart from it... She couldn't bear it. Perhaps it was time to leave the nest, but she knew Arturo wouldn't want that. She was his heir, his little girl that he had so generously taken in. But going back now, after all she had seen and all the wolves she had met... It would kill her. Perhaps not physically, but mentally. No, it was better to deliver Mattias' message first and then see if she had time to truly say goodbye. For all they know, she was still out and about. It couldn't hurt to just do this first... Then why did the thought leave a bitter taste in her mouth?

Passing her "home", she made her way to the Tuktu flatlands where, to her surprise, a new pack scent clung to the air. Bingo. While she wasn't sure yet if Seabreeze lived here, she was fairly certain she had the right pack. She made her way to their borders, throwing her head in her neck to let loose a soft, welcoming howl inviting, more specifically, Seabreeze. The message carried her name, as well as an invite to any other member if she had the wrong place.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
so sorry for the wait!

Trajan was a thinker at heart, a philospher of sorts. He spent many days lost in his own wandering thoughts, absentmindedly journeying through the material world he was surrounded in. Of course, he did what he needed to do to contribute to pack life — border patrols, hunting and whatever else. He hadn't gotten a trade yet, but he found that really, he couldn't care less. If the soldier did not meet Mato's requirments, he would leave. His purpose...he still hadn't found it.
A howl rings through the air, jolting Trajan out of his thoughts. Silver ears swivel and as a breath leaves his lips, he begins to make his way towards the source of the voice. It didn't take him long before the stranger's scent invades his nostril and his silver body navigates its way easily until he stands before the stranger. Mismatched eyes scan her with a sort of controlled carelessness and a quiet strength. "What brings you to our noble borders?" Trajan deadpans after a moment, his head tilting to the left as his tongue flits out to lick at his lips. There is a sort of underlying sarcasm within his words, but it is up to her to interpret it as she wishes. Trajan finds himself, once again, absent of the thing known as 'care'.
A lazily crooked smile crawls up his lips as he awaits an answer.
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]