Cedar Sweep i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The Witchdoctor takes his cues from his ( much younger ) doppelgänger, noting the heave of the boy’s chest as he, presumably, works out that pent up anger that has seized him. Thus far, Witchdoctor is able to deduce that he’s supposed to care about this girl having walked right past their little pack. He’s not sure if he’s skilled enough at pulling that sort of thing off but perhaps he won’t have to. The boy bitterly states that the girl left them, as to which the Witchdoctor had figured out on his own without the verbal confirmation but gives a solemn nod nevertheless. “Only cowards run away.” The witch mutters under his breath. “Clearly we don’t mean much of anything to her and we certainly don’t harbor her respect, for if we did she would have at least told us she was leaving.” He is a harbinger of chaos and discord is his realm. He will gleefully stir the pot of family drama without a moment of hesitation. He’s making wild assumptions, haphazardly piecing together that which has revealed itself and calling it a masterpiece: and not necessarily to enrage the boy once more. That's not his end goal. The simple truth is: he doesn’t particularly care about the little family Arturo built for himself and in the doctor's general opinion, the less of them he has to deal with, the better.
me writing this post: ...wow, that has to be a new level of asshole, smh. >_> xD
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 10, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 10, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 11, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 11, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 23, 2017, 03:17 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - October 07, 2017, 06:38 PM