Blacktail Deer Plateau Insert cool title here
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The male listened with intrigue as Pema spoke and as she did, the brute allowed his head to nod in understanding as she explained that she hadn't met the boy yet, but it was on her list of things to do.

"I see." Sylvas said with a sway of his own tail, "I imagine that Gray has already told you that he's round your age as well then?" The scarred man asked as he peered to the girl with a curious, raised brow. Knowing his silver friend, he probably had informed the girl already, but there was no harm in asking for himself now was there?

And as their conversation moved on to the talk of trades, Sylvas' posture straightened some as he heard Pema mentioned that she was focusing on becoming a medic, but aside from that she also wanted to further her other skills - hunting and such. All were needed, but the merc knew a medic was something greatly needed and Sylvas was aware that Heartha was a caregiver of sorts and that she had some knowledge when it came to herbs, but in her current condition - the male thought it unlikely that she would be able to preform such a task if it were ever needed. 

"Visualize your goal and go for it, I say." The brute said with a wide, scarred grin, allowing his tail to give an enthusiastic wag to the girl, "Plus, I'm sure that one day I'll need your medical assistance." Syl stated with a light hearted laugh.
Messages In This Thread
Insert cool title here - by Sylvas Streiter - September 11, 2017, 04:08 AM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Pema - September 11, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Sylvas Streiter - September 11, 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Pema - September 11, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Sylvas Streiter - September 11, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Pema - September 11, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Sylvas Streiter - September 11, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Pema - September 11, 2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Sylvas Streiter - September 12, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Pema - September 12, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Insert cool title here - by Sylvas Streiter - September 17, 2017, 03:56 PM