Stone Circle Abide by the laws
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Cebra was grateful for Mawk's presence and she cast him a look full of worry. She kept silent as Mawk added in his own words and then looked to the three children to see if they understood. Rowana nodded sharply and uttered a quick "yes ma,yes da" while Cyron just absently nodded while his attention focused on Burr. He took Burr's ear into his maw and chewed gently "Brudder, Don't hide." he murmured softly. Illecebra stepped forward and pulled Burr close sheltering him with her body she also tucked Cyron in so he wouldn't feel like she shoved him aside.

"Valette didn't mean to hurt you. When you three were just small babies, anyone who came close to you was met in the same way. It is how mothers act. When I was givin birth to you all, I even tried to chase your daddy away. I never meant any of it though, It was just a protective instinct. Give Valette a few weeks to a month and she'll lighten up" she spoke soothingly and placed gently kisses on top of Burr's head before gently rolling him over and nibbling at his belly, attempting to cheer him up by tickling him.
Messages In This Thread
Abide by the laws - by Illecebra - September 11, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Abide by the laws - by Mawk - September 11, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: Abide by the laws - by Burr - September 11, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Abide by the laws - by Illecebra - September 11, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Abide by the laws - by Mawk - September 20, 2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Abide by the laws - by Burr - September 21, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Abide by the laws - by Illecebra - October 05, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Abide by the laws - by Burr - October 09, 2017, 11:22 AM