Lake Rodney Blinking out before the burst
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia

Nova could feel her stomach rolling, anxious and uncertain over the choices she'd made. She didn't feel bad for doing what she'd done - she'd set out to find her mother and she hadn't succeeded in that, but she had at least found Mato. Unaware that Ivy had also vanished from the Caldera, Nova could only think of the positives so far. She and Mato were safe, they were working on the pack actively, and Tindome was sound in her opinion. They had others living there, ones who shared similar belief systems, ones who wanted to learn and grow in their fields. No one shunned one another so far - and wasn't that beautiful? 

She couldn't hear anyone coming, she didn't know if her call had been heard. All that she knew was that every breath seemed measured and almost hard for her. It was near overwhelming to wait and consider what the truth of things was - Sebastian might not come. He might not want to see her. The girl had turned away from the Caldera to stare at the lake watching little shimmers of light dance off it's surface. She was almost startled when she heard someone approaching and turned to watch her father, her tail beginning to wag a mile a minute as she realized that it was him and that he was coming to her. All the worries and thoughts of if he was mad at her were gone - she was just so relieved to see him! 

Nova whined as he landed before her, paws dancing a bit as he came to a skidding stop, instantly "Daddy!" She admonished instantly, leaning down to nuzzle against him, pressing kisses across his face, focused mostly on the tears he shed. "Daddy, I never hated you." She promised, laying down to be able to keep nuzzling against him. "I...Mama was gone, I couldn't lose her and Mato...and I wanted to find her but I couldn't. I tried Daddy, I'm sorry..." She said with a whine, pressing her face into his scruff to hide the emotions rising to the surface again. 

You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
Messages In This Thread
Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 11, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 13, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - October 03, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - October 06, 2017, 03:03 AM