Northstar Vale I don't want to think about it now
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Hard as it was for Genie to admit, she didn't have many close friends within the Vale. There was Rannoch, but he didn't really qualify; then there was Mouse, but she didn't know him that well just yet even though a small part of her liked him. Chusi was the one she felt the most comfortable with, so even though Genie knew that eventually her friend would leave, when reality finally caught up, she found herself unreasonably unhappy. Of course, she ignored that feeling by working twice as hard, and for a while, they vanished.

Genie had been absentmindedly wandering when Chusi's cry rang through the air. Almost instantly, her heart began beating faster than it had before and her eyes widened almost comically. What on earth? Why was she back? But did that even matter? No.

Genie ran, skidding to a stop in front of her friend as concerned amber eyes flit over Chusi's face. Distantly, she registered Mattias presence and although a flicker of jealousy burned bright, she stamped it out quickly. With an air of hesitance she wandered closer to her friend, a whimper slipping from between her lips.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 12, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mattias - September 12, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Airi - September 13, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mouse - September 14, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:47 PM