Northstar Vale And when the night falls
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She bit her lip, thoughts of her family haunting her wherever she went. How could this have happened? Rannoch gone, leaving the only one with true leading experience and training to be her. Now she really couldn't go back to say something, not even a goodbye, How worried they'd be if she was not home before winter, but leaving the Vale at such a time... It could cost her her chance. She strongly believed Rannoch would return after some time, but until then... She was the only one for the Vale right now. A near-ripe yearling, probably an orphan by now, disowned and passed down numerous times until she got adopted. And now she had abandoned them. Without a sound. She was more than disappointed in herself, but she had to stay strong. Like Arturo.

When a howl she did not recognize rose from the ashes she tipped her head. She supposed she had to approach now, just as she had done as a wee babe just learning how to fight. She climbed up to the borders, high tail and ears resting comfortable yet erect atop her pointy, pretty face. Stress had caused her neck fluff to grow even fluffier, nearly forcing her to look over it at all times. Luckily she would not grow cold. 'Ello. She greeted with a dip of her head, trying to be as much as her father. Wha' brought ya 'ere, ta mah borders? She questioned. Could it be one of Rannoch's... Takers? He didn't look bad - not her type, but certainly not ugly. His assumed strength could benefit them, but some experienced hunters was what she was hoping for the most. They needed the meat for the coming winter.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 13, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 14, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 14, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 14, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 27, 2017, 01:17 PM