Northstar Vale And when the night falls
27 Posts
Ooc —
It had not taken very long at all for his call to be answered but the ones who answered it surprised him. They were both young, yearlings if he were to guess but he couldn't know for sure.  The dark furred girl spoke first and her words led him to believe she was the one in charge here, but what was a yearling doing leading a pack? Where he was from it was the older more experienced wolves who lead and trained the pack, choosing an heir to their rank and focusing on training that youth until they were grown enough to take the rank. However he was the stranger standing on a border of a strange pack, In a strange land he had spent very little time in so who was he to judge? He lowered his massive head and bowed as low as he coud without actually pressing himself to the ground and gave his response.

"Hello Ma'am. I am Regan and though I haven't been in Teekon for very long I wish to settle. This area appeals to me and I wish to offer my strength to your pack." his deep baritone flowed smoothly from his maw and he lifted his gaze to offer the dark furred young woman a friendy smile. He didn't have anything official to offer, but he could hunt well enough to provide food and fight well enough to protect the pack if and whenever needed. He prayed that would be enough for this girl. His gaze drifted to the brown pelted female who had arrived a few minutes after the first, and he dipped his head to her as well.
Messages In This Thread
And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 13, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 14, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 14, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 14, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 27, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 29, 2017, 06:55 PM