Northstar Vale And when the night falls
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi's smile brightened at the footfalls of her friend, accepting her affection with a low hum. While young, the little butterfly had had a history of nothing else but training to one day rule beside or even above her father. That her training would be applied to helping out her friends, she would've never expected. But, until Rannoch was back, she was not planning to abandon them. Whether they liked it or not, she had the most experience and probably the most will to do it. She returned her attention to the bulking mass of a male and listened thoughtfully to his words.

Just yar strength? We need quite sum deviotion 'n skill right now. Ya willing to put tha fami- tha pack first? She questioned, nearly slipping into her father's words as a whole. No, this was not Teaghlaigh, but it felt so much like home that she almost considered them family. Maybe they could be, one day, but for now she would just focus on keeping them alive throughout the bitterness of winter. She turned her head slightly to Genie, wanting either her verbal or physical approval or disapproval of the male.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 13, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 14, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 14, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 14, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 27, 2017, 01:17 PM