Northstar Vale And when the night falls
27 Posts
Ooc —
It would seem that Regan had yet to earn their approval, and the fact that the dark furred woman had spoken of skill was worrisome. He hadn't any set trades or official skills yet despite having his eye on mercenary and possibly becoming a good deer hunter. The dark woman looked to the chocolate furred girl seemingly for approval so before speaking he eyed her warily. 

Her question was one that he took to offense. Did she think he would ask to join a pack to simply leave it again? Biting his tongue until he knew he could stop himself from spilling foolish words he sighed softly. "Settle as in I want to find a pack that I can call home. I chose this because the area is beautiful and it reminds me of where I was born. I don't smell any other packs nearby or alot of wolves around, so I also assumed it was a fairly peaceful area." he explained in a cautious but calm tone his eyes focusing on the brown furred woman before moving over to the one he still believed was leading the pack.

"Unfortunately I hold no earned trades but I do have the goal of earning some sort of hunting and fighting trade eventually. As for putting the pack first I was raised to believe that any pack you join, you devote yourself to wholly and treat them as family. Family is important to me and so yes, I would of course put all of your lives before my own." He spoke honestly and humbly though he was concerned that the no trade thing would be a deal breaker. It was almost winter time and that meant he would need to work twice as hard to find a pack if this one wouldn't take him in.
Messages In This Thread
And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 13, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 13, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 14, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: And when the night falls - by Raid - September 14, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 14, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 27, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: And when the night falls - by Regan - September 29, 2017, 06:55 PM