Stone Circle Just a talk
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Private 

The conflict at her den with the child wasn't forgotten by the alpha female. She inhaled softly. Normally she would 'harm' a child but now it felt like her children had been in danger. She had heard Illecebra's comment. At that moment, Valette chose not to reply. She wasn't going out again after he pups were distressed.

As they didn't need her body heat as much anymore Valette could spare a few moments outside of the den. She really wished to talk to Illecebra about the event. Mainly to clear things up. She hadn't actually hurt the boy that badly. She hadn't drawn blood or mauled him to death. She had just given him a firm bite and pressed him against the ground.

Valette got outside of the den and howled for the female. Hopefully, she had time for her. She wanted this matter to be resolved. She didn't want any harsh feelings towards one another, but she hoped to be clear enough that she disliked bold youngsters around her vulnerable babies.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It had taken some time to get Burr soothed and settled down after that event, and even now he seemed to be somewhat shaken from it. The cautious and withdrawn way he handled things now made her worried that he had been affected psychologically from the event at Valette's den. There was a trickle of irritation in the illogical, protective momma bear side of her brain that wished to give the alpha hell for being so hard on her son who was barely old enough to understand what he had done wrong but on the other side of her brain she didn't fault Valette for doing what she had done at all. If her children were still small babies like when she had first arrived and someone had stepped too close to her den albeit even another child, she probably would have done exactly the same thing.

The howl startled her out of her musing and she blinked once into the sunlight coming from the outside of the den. Rowana looked up at her and asked why she was being called and if she could come too, But cebra simply shrugged and shook her head telling the young gir to keep an eye on Cyron. This seemed to make the girl happy enough, a task for her to do good at and Illecebra smiled and stood up walking from the den and over to Valette. Once close to the woman she dropped her gaze and dipped her head, showing the proper respect to the alpha before sitting down "Is everything alright? Do you need something?" she asked curiously.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was glad to see that Illecebra was able to come to her den. Valette sat close to the entrance. With one peep of the young, she would want to go check on them. She was at least close enough to be there if something would be wrong. She smiled tentatively at Cebra. It seemed that she was respectful enough, perhaps she wasn't mad. "I called you because I wanted to check up on the little accident that happened with your son," she explained.

Valette wasn't out for children's blood. She just wanted to keep her own young safe. "I wondered if you were still upset about it as you did make a comment while I was already in my den," she stated. She remembered it well. Valette knew that Burr was only a child but she just pressed him down on the ground there had been no blood. Just a correctional bite from the leading wolf. She wanted to know if Cebra still harbored ill feelings.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra hesitated before answering, thinking it over before deciding she wasn't mad. "No Valette, I am not mad. The....overprotective mother in me only saw her child pressed to the ground in the moment. However if Burr,Rowana,and Cyron were still nursing small little bundles of fur I would have done the same thing you had." She stated slowly and offered a small smile. She gave a nod toward her den where Rowana and Cyron were "All three of them have been instructed on where they can and cannot go, and some rules they need to follow. I apologize for not making it clear that your den was off limits sooner." she said earnestly.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was glad to hear that Illecebra wasn't mad at her. If she was then Valette would defend her standpoint but it helped that the other mother knew what it was like to have tiny newborns. Valette bobbed her head gratefully. "I'm glad. I didn't want to be on bad terms. We are a family here. I didn't draw blood on your boy, but he was quite startled,' she admitted.

"Apology accepted," she spoke with the bob of her head. "Thank you, Illecebra. I appreciate that," she spoke. Hopefully, when they are older they could play together and form nice bonds but now the age difference was too big. "I might apologize to Burr when I see him next time."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra smiled and shrugged "It is good in a way that you startled him so much. Now he knows that there could be danger lurking in places, and that he should check before snooping" she said with a thump of her tail. It was nice to hear that everyone here was considered family, it was something comforting since the only packs she had known were literally her family's pack and then Ganador Bypass which she still missed to this day.

Valette spoke about apologizing and Illecebra once again nodded "Sounds good. Can't have him thinking the alpha is a big bad monster" she said jokingly. She looked back toward her den where she heard Cyron give a little squeak of pain. She grimaced "Rowana is playing too rough again. Is there anything else you need?" If valette said no Illecebra would excuse herself and head over to stop Rowana from bruising the innocent and clumsy Cyron.

If Valette is all good feel free to Archive!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette thought about it the same way. The pup learned a valuable lesson from his snooping. She smiled at Cebra and nodded in agreement with her. Valette chuckled "Hopefully he won't think that," she spoke. She would have to make sure that he didn't feel that way!

Cebra needed to go. She shook het head. "No," she smiled. She wished to go back to her babies as well. She nodded the other goodbye and then turned back to her den.

End.