King Elk Forest tell me again how rome burned, how our bodies became the sun
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Mato set himself up for this one. In reality, it should be easy — to be forward with her about his feelings for her. The druid isn’t particularly shy but when it comes to expressing feelings he struggles. It’s obvious he cares for her ( or so he thinks, anyway ) he doesn’t try to hide his desire to touch her, to be near her. His vast vocabulary fails him as Mato’s muzzle parts to speak words. “Yes,” He wants to sound eloquent. Well put together. Not let her know that he’s nervous. Nervous about how she will react, if she will feel the same or not. There are so many variables that are ready to swoop in and crush him if he would let them. “Aerlinn, I …care for you greatly.” At least, he thinks, he didn’t blurt it out. He delivers it how he has hoped to: well practiced. It does not quite mask the nervous edge to his voice. In the face of being vocal about his emotions Mato finds himself lacking his silver-tongue. Still, it feels a tiny bit better to finally speak it aloud.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me again how rome burned, how our bodies became the sun - by rip gemini - September 22, 2017, 02:59 PM