Neverwinter Forest -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As the young female went on to explain how she was now exploring the forest after supper, Rouge thought back to the ease and flexability that lone wolves had. Maybe there was some way she could do both. Be part of a pack, but also live the life of a loner. But that thought was pushed aside as the female scented the air and devised the same conclusions that Rouge had moments earlier. It was discomforting to know that even with all the time she spent away from the pack, Rouge could be identified as a pack wolf simply by smell. There was a time where she would have faught a person over such an accusation, but now it was truth and there was no reason to be angry over it.

The question was returned to her, "I may be part of a pack, but that doesn't mean I like being there. I'm scouting currently. Have been for weeks." she replied. "Plus I rather prefer the night." she added nonchalantly as a matter of fact.

The two gave their names with Miyako claiming to be in search of friends and or aqaintences. She was intreging to Rouge. So many similarities to when she was younger. Could there be more. She thought to stick around and find out. The male invited them to accompany him, but Rouge was more focused on Miyako. "I'll be your friend miss Miyako." her voice was smooth and low. "So where ever you decide to go I'll follow." she commented, keeping her focus on her and not glancing towards the Varick.

She didn't give her name. Not because she was trying to hind it, but for many years few were given her name. She was simply not acustom to giving it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ - by Rouge - September 16, 2017, 09:29 AM